- Traditional chemical free seasoned cast iron kadhai/ wok perfect for fry or stir fry veg and non-veg recipes. Sturdy and versatile.
- Completely hand-made, pre- treated kadhai/ wok without any chemical coating & works as good as non-stick.
- Cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly-no warping or hot spots.
- Durable for indoor or outdoor use. Ready to use.
- Measures Diameter 9.5”, Height 3.25”, weight 2.2 kg and a solid thickness of 5.5 mm.
- Care manual included.
- Hand wash with mild soap, rinse thoroughly, dry on heat and coat a very thin layer of any cooking oil. Never soak cast iron.
- Tawa retains heat for long duration and helps in saving energy when cooking is required for a long time.
Manually casted and seasoned by the local artisans of Jaipur under supervision of traditional seasoning expert.
Cast Iron kadhai/ wok is perfect for cooking generous amounts of your favourite stir fry or fried recipes. The cast iron properties of this kadhai/ wok provide superior heat retention and allows for even heating throughout ensuring your food is properly cooked. Its traditional design will give you a nostalgic feeling of your grandmother’s cooking. Cast iron is economical and durable. Seasoning is for a natural easy-release finish that improves with use. Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Suffused with rich iron nutrients.
Cast Iron can be used in Campfires, Ovens or a stovetop. It’s even heat distribution and heat retaining properties keeping the meal warm for a long time. Cast iron is one of the toughest existing metals and the utensil will last you a lifetime. With a nearly non-stick surface, it is also toxin free, unlike other chemically treated non-stick cookware, which can generate harmful fumes during preheating. All our products are carefully pre seasoned to make sure perfection is achieved from the very first use of the product, providing better flavour to the food with each cook.