Cast Iron made Kadhahi/ wok is good for making stir-fried dishes, as high and evenly heating is required for such dishes. Fry up some Indian recipes and get that perfect stir fry in these cast iron kadhahi’s. The presence of handles would make it easy for the users to take it away from the flame. Here is a simple recipe of stir fry vegetables.
• 1 tbsp vegetable/ sesame oil
• 1 garlic clove chopped
• 1 red chilli chopped (optional)
• 1 tbsp soya sauce
• 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
• 500 gms mix vegetables sliced as per taste and availability like green/ yellow/ red bell peppers, onion, broccoli, baby corn, carrots, cabbage, beans, mushrooms, cottage cheese, tofu.
• Roasted sesame and spring onion greens for garnishing.
• Heat the oil in a kadhai/ wok and sauté chili and garlic and fry for a minute
• Add the vegetables and toss. Saute for 2-3 minutes, add the soy and chilli sauce, mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes more until the veggies are tender.
• Garnish with roasted sesame and spring onion greens.
• Serve hot.
• For main course boiled pasta can be added or serve with with boiled rice.
• If sweet chilli sauce is not available, honey and red chilli sauce can be added.